2014-2015 MINUTES IN PDF FORMAT
Southwest District Athletic Board
Mr. Huelsman covered report.
Mr. Huelsman covered proposed treasurers meetings. Meetings are to explain flat fee and other related issues. He is preparing for spring tournaments—distribution of balls and tickets.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS REPORT – MR. COOK
DAB REPORT - MR. KRONOUR
1. Administrator’s Breakfast, April 23, 2015, 9:00 a.m.
2. Breakfast agenda developed.
3. Mr. Creamer covered winter sports—officials, cancellations, etc.
1. Employment of Mr. Dusty
Yingst and Mr. Roger Bowen. Mr. Yingst will manage Dayton 2 in softball
and Mr. Bowen will manage track and field at Welcome Stadium.
2. Adopt spring sport regulations. Moved by Smith and seconded by Manning to approve regulations. Motion passed 8-0.
3. Mr. Creamer presented a list of fall managers and shared two vacancies.
4. Prepared for April 10-11, 2015, meeting at West Chester Marriott Hotel.
5. State Board
Representative for 2015-2016, 2016-2017.
6. Officials update. Mr. Creamer shared information pertinent to officials expectations.
7. Bereavement policy. Mr. Huelsman and Mr. Creamer feel that a policy needs to be developed to assure consistency and continuity. Mr. Creamer will investigate policies and bring them to the board for consideration.
8. Girls and Boys State Tournaments were discussed.
March 19 – 21 Girls State Basketball
March 26 – 29 Boys State Basketball
April 2 Spring Managers’ Meeting, 4:15 p.m.
April 10 – 11 Weekend Meeting